the best thing is that you can connect Instagram and WhatsApp to the Facebook page and communicate with your customers in this article I’m showing you the exact steps to connect WhatsApp and Instagram to your Facebook page.
What Is The Benefits To Connect Instagram And Whatsapp To The Facebook Page
you can expect to get better integration and features after connect instagram and whatsapp to the facebook page.
- you can respond to comments and messages in the inbox. no matter whether you are using the web version of Facebook or the pages manager app on your mobile, you can read and respond to Instagram comments and direct messages without any problem.
- your facebook page followers can send messages to your whatsapp directly from the page. there is no need to disclose the phone number separately.
Related Article >> 10 Easy Discord Text Formatting Guide For Beginners
How To Connect Whatsapp To Facebook Page
- open the WhatsApp section in the settings panel of your Facebook page.
- it will ask you to select the country code and enter the mobile number that you want to use as the official WhatsApp purposes.
- after clicking the send code button you can find a WhatsApp message with an OTP.
- enter the code to get it done.
Related Article >> 5 Way To Fix Discord RTC Connecting Issue
How To Connect Instagram To Facebook Page
- open up your Facebook page and click on the settings button.
- after that, you can find the Instagram option and you need to click on this option.
- you should see a button called connect account.
- Click on it and enter your Instagram login.