Enabling And Disabling Full-Screen Mode In Microsoft Edge lets you browse in full-screen mode hiding the toolbar tabs and other interface elements to give you full-screen web pages.
Enabling And Disabling Full-Screen Mode In Microsoft Edge Using F11
- Microsoft Edge open you can press the f11 key on your keyboard to enter full-screen mode at any time. press f11 again to exit full-screen mode. f11 toggles full-screen mode on and off.
- this keyboard shortcut works in all popular web browsers including google chrome and Microsoft Edge. if you ever need to enter or exit full-screen mode while browsing the web in basically any web browser.
Use Windows + Shift + Enter Key Combination
win+shift+enter also puts Microsoft Edge in full-screen mode. this key combination works for any universal windows platform including the store and mail.
- to use this key combination to enter and exit full-screen mode.
- open the Microsoft Edge browser. hold down the windows and shift keys and then press enter.
- release all the keys repeat the key combination to exit full-screen mode.
Use The Zoom Menu In Microsoft Edge
you can enable full-screen mode from a menu in the Microsoft Edge browser. it’s in the zoom settings when you are ready to exit though you must locate the full-screen icon but this time from somewhere other than the menu. this trick is to move your mouse to the top of the screen to use the menu option to enter and exit full-screen mode.
- open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- select the settings and more option represented by three horizontal dots in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window. this opens a drop-down menu.
- position your mouse over the zoom option and then select the full-screen icon. it looks like a two-headed diagonal arrow.
- to disable full-screen mode move to the top of the screen select settings and more and full-screen icon again.