an error like file not found check the file name and try again in windows 10 it can also turn quite troublesome at times with lags due to updates or sudden errors. windows 10 is undoubtedly one of the most preferred OS in the world due to its host of features and constant improvements.
this error shows up whenever you are trying to open a file on your Windows 10 this can be really frustrating when you are in the mid of some important work. this is a common error and has been reported by many users.
Related Article >> 3 Best Way To Enabling And Disabling Full-Screen Mode In Microsoft Edge
Fix The “File Not Found Check The File Name And Try Again” Error Via Windows Security Settings
- Click the start button on your desktop and select settings and located above the power option.
- in the settings, window click on Update & security.
- Now click on windows security on the left on the right side of the pane under the protection areas section click on Virus & threat protection.
Related Article >> Easy Way To Fix Corrupted Recycle Bin In Windows 10
- Now the window that pops up click on manage settings below virus & threat protection settings.
- the window that opens scroll down to go to the controlled folder access section. under this click on manage controlled folder access.
Related Article >> Easy Way To Fix Google Chrome Black Screen Issue
- in the ransomware protection window turns the toggle off for controlled folder access.
Related Article >> Easy Way To Fix Kernel Mode Heap Corruption BSOD In Windows 10