today I’m starting my laptop it shows Intel UNDI PXE-2.0 (build 083) error messages. installed Windows 10 on the same day I received it. I felt something bad with my choice because of every time.
Related Article >> Easy Way To Fix Kernel Mode Heap Corruption BSOD In Windows 10
- there can be any reason for this type of error window. anyway, we are discussing the most probable reason. the reason behind this issue is your computer is not booting from your hard disk drive. when your computer has no access to get into your hard disk for booting purpose it uses your network for boot.
- this may take a little bit of time and end up in this kind of error message. so the primary solution for this issue is to change your hard disk as a primary booting option instead of your network.
- but many people facing the same issue after changing the hard disk as the primary boot device. for those, I have only one thing to remember your hard disk is going to die. if your HD is still in the warranty period, go to your nearby service center and ask for a replacement.
Related Article >> 5 Best Way To Fix PCI BUS DRIVER INTERNAL Error
How I Can Fix Intel UNDI PXE-2.0 (Build 083) Error
if your hard disk is not the primary boot device you can make it and resolve this issue to fix Intel UNDI PXE-2.0 (Build 083) Intel UNDI PXE-2.1 (Build 083), Operating System Not Found Intel UNDI PXE-2.1 (Build 082), Intel UNDI PXE-2.1 (Build 083) Media Test Failure and INTEL UNDI PXE-2.1 (Build 082) Error see the step.
Related Article >> How To Fix Sedlauncher.exe High CPU Usage
- STEP-1 > go to your boot menu.
- you can see the buttons with which you can enter the boot page during the system starts up. it varies from device to device. in my case, I have f12 as the key to enter the boot page.
- STEP-2 > there you can see several tabs. you need to go to the “boot” tab.
- STEP-3 > under the boot tab there you can see “set boot priority“ set the hard disk as the first boot priority.
- STEP-4 > you can set CD or USB as the second boot priority and finally the network.
- STEP-5 > click the f10 button for saving the changes.
Related Article >> 3 Easy Way To Fix ACPI DRIVER INTERNAL Error In Windows 10
now restart your computer. you will not see the Intel UNDI PXE-2.0 (Build 083) and INTEL UNDI PXE-2.1 (Build 082) Error message again. unfortunately, if you are getting this error again then as I mention above you need to care about your hard disk. there may be issues with your hard disk. that’s why such a booting issue happens.
if you have any doubts regarding this issue kindly leave a comment below we are happy to help you.