windows 10 users may encounter many types of BSOD errors. this kernel mode heap corruption is not very common in this article contains some information about it and also a troubleshooting guide to fix this blue screen error.
- most stop code errors are related to a driver problem. to fix kernel-mode heap corruption you may need to find out if it is a driver related issue or not. but, you can pre-assume that it’s a problem because of your GPU driver issue. I have seen many Nvidia or AMD or even intel HD graphics card users talking about this problem. other factors may also be the reason.
- this blue screen error can appear right after opening a graphics hungry software or game. it also may appear before windows startup completely.
How I Can Fix Kernel Mode Heap Corruption Error In Windows 10
there is no definite way to fix the issue but there are few solutions like checking event viewer, backing up data updating graphics driver, running driver manager, checking ram and incompatible software, etc. you can try these few solutions to fix the BSOD issue.
Solution 1 – Update Graphics Card Related Drivers
the graphics card driver will say any other driver’s name or unstable software. it proves that the problem may be a result of your GPU driver problem. so, I suggest you update all the drivers on your PC especially the graphics card.
- Press win + r on the keyboard to open Run.
- then, type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
- it will open the windows device manager.
- now, you will see the list of the drivers on your pc. just right-click on any of them and choose update driver.
- follow your preferred method to update. and check again the Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error Fix or Not.
Related Article >> Easy Way To Fix Intel UNDI PXE-2.0 (Build 083) Error
Solution 2 – Roll Back Graphics Card Driver
you may encounter the kernel-mode heap corruption right after updating the graphics card driver in this case you will need to roll back the driver to its previous version.
- open the windows device manager.
- now, right-click on the graphics card driver and go to its properties.
- then, go to the Driver tab.
- now, you will get the rollback button.
- Click on it and follow the onscreen instructions.
Related Article >> 5 Best Way To Fix PCI BUS DRIVER INTERNAL Error
Solution 3 – Run SFC
the SFC scan will automatically resolve any issue if the solution is possible.
- right-click on the start menu button and open command prompt (admin).
- enter the following line and press enter.
- Wait until the process is done.
- if the solution is found it will automatically be applied.
- close the command prompt and restart your computer.
Related Article >> 3 Easy Way To Fix ACPI DRIVER INTERNAL Error In Windows 10
Solution 4 – Run DISM
deployment image servicing and management (DISM) is a tool that reloads the system image and possible issues may get resolved.
- right-click start and open command prompt (admin).
- paste the following command and press enter
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- wait until the scan is finished.
- restart your computer and try updating again Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error Fix or Not.
Related Article >> Easy Way To Clean Registry In Windows
Solution 5 – Check For Memory Problems
the memory problem is another reason behind this stop error. so, to solve this issue take steps to fix memory problems if you can identify and fix ram problems on your PC.
there are so many ways to fix the Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error the most common reason for Kernel Mode Heap Corruption BSOD error is extensive use of CPU, RAM, and GPU but these are some of the most effective ways to troubleshoot the issue if you know any better way to troubleshoot you can add it in the comment box.