no battery is detected error there may be several reasons due to which this error occurs. here are easy to follow steps that may help you resolve the issue of no battery is detected on your windows.
1. Update The Drivers On Your Windows
- go to start menu and open device manager.
- Click on the drop-down arrow of batteries option to see the sub-sections within it.
- you will see the following sub-sections within batteries.
- Microsoft ac adapter > Microsoft surface ACPI-compliant control method battery
- right-click on each of these items and click on the uninstall device.
- this will uninstall each of the battery-related devices.
- now remove the battery from the windows and reconnect it after some time.
- after this, start your windows and it should reinstall these two drivers automatically.
- now check no battery is detected error fix or not.
Related Article >> What Are Vulkan Runtime Libraries And Why We Need It?
2. Run Power Troubleshooter
- you can troubleshoot the laptop power settings. Press Windows key + I and go to find a setting field.
- type ‘troubleshoot power’ and you will see the following option.
- Click on this option and you will see the power troubleshooter open.
- Click next and follow the instructions in the window.
- after the changes, reboot your laptop.
Related Article >> 3 Way To Fix Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0X0003 And 0X0001
3. Run The Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report Tool
the power efficiency diagnostic report tool to fix No Battery Is Detected Error and it will give you a complete analysis of the battery usage and it may help you detect the problem.
- the battery report type following command in the command prompt.
- powercfg /batteryreport
- the report is generated and saved on the file path. this path is mentioned in the command prompt.
- try one of these options and see if the battery issue is solved on your laptop.
Related Article >> 5 Way To Fix Steam Won’t Open