some iPhone and iPad users have discovered a error “this app is no longer shared with you” message when trying to use some apps on their devices. for some users the error is apparently random but for others it is showing up after updating apps. the error message appears as a pop-up dialog when attempting to use the app and then trying to use the app store to correct the problem fails to result in an endless loop and an unusable application.
Related Article >> 2 Easy Way To Show Macos Library Folder In Home Directory
the solution is rather simple offload the app and then reinstall it or removing the app and reinstalling it.
- open the “settings” app.
- choose “general” in settings.
- select “iPhone storage” or “iPad storage”
Related Article >> Easy Way To Change Refresh Rate On Mac Displays
Related Article >> Best Way To Delete iPhone And iPad Backups From MacOS Catalina
- locate the app showing the error message in the list and tap on it.
- choose the “offload app” and confirm you offload the app from the iPhone or iPad.
- wait a few moments for the app to offload and be removed from the device.
- then at the same screen choose “reinstall app”
Related Article >> Best Way To Hide MacOS Catalina From Software Update
repeat this process with any other apps displaying the “this app is no longer shared with you” to use its error dialog popup fix this error.