google chrome is one of the most used browsers across the world. it is one of the most popular web browsers used by the users. it always tries to introduce new features so that it can able to maintain its position. but it is undeniable that many people face the problem with the google chrome browser. err_cache_miss in google chrome is one of the problems in this browser.
Reason For The Error >>
- Reason 1 > improper coding of the site.
- Reason 2 > some bugs in the browser could be causing to display the error page.
- Reason 3 > when the browser is unable to acquire cache files from the website.
How To Fix Err_Cache_Miss >>
Method-1 Clear The Data Of The Browser
this kind of action leads to the accumulation of unnecessary or corrupted files and cache in your browser, which becomes the reason for the err_cache_miss error. it can be fixed by clearing the sort of data from the browser.
- STEP 1: first, you will have to click on the hamburger button, which is present in the top left a part of the window.
- STEP 2: after this, you have to click on the more tools and further then select clear browsing data.
- STEP 3: after this, you have to check all the things and then the further select beginning of the time in the obliterate column.
- STEP 4: following this, click on clear browsing data.
- STEP 5: and then finally, restart the browser.
this method can also fix the err_internet_disconnected in chrome.
Related Article >> Uninstall Windows 10 Built-In Apps
Method-2 Reset The Network Using Command Window
you can modify the setting of the system to default with the help of the command window. and your problem will be fixed easily
- STEP 1: first of all type cmd in the run command and then open the command window.
- STEP 2: then, run the command window as an administrator.
- STEP 3: after this, you have to type the following commands one by one within the window.
netsh int ip set dns
netsh winsock reset
- STEP 4: and then restart your system.
- STEP 5: along with this you will check the err_network_changed error as well.
Related Article >> How To Flush DNS Cache In Windows
Method-3 Reset The Web Browser
when you have tried all the methods mentioned above, but still, this problem is not solved, and you have nothing to do, then try to reset the web browser.
- STEP 1: first of all, click on the hamburger icon and then select a setting.
- STEP 2: then click on show advanced settings problem.
- STEP 3: after this, click on the reset setting.
- STEP 4: confirm your action by clicking on the reset button in the prompt window.
- STEP 5: finally restart the browser.
What Is Err_Cache_Miss Error?
users are facing the “Err_Cache_Miss” error in the google chrome browser. this error occurred when the developer tests their application but uses the wrong codes.
Which Can Cause Problems in Err_Cache_Miss Error?
“Err_Cache_Miss” error appears on the screen when the browser does not reach to the accurate web address or when we try to re-enter the finding data on this browser. there are not so many factors due to which this error occurred.