clockwork mod recovery is one of the most popular custom recovery available for the android system the tool is being available on google play and the same is suitable with almost all the android powered devices available on the market.
Some of the instructions
- installing any custom recovery on your device either officially via google play store.
- installing any custom recovery on your device either unofficially via flashing a zip folder to your device demands that an android device should be rooted.
- rooting any android device will void any existing warranty and you won’t receive any bug fixes support from your device manufacturer or stock firmware upgrades.
Install CWM Recovery Using ROM Manager
- You need to download the ROM manager download officially via google play store.
- After you install the ROM manager on your rooted android device go to the app and click ok on the notification that mentions updates being installed.
- The app will display options to either install or update a “CLOCKWORKMOD” recovery or recover an already installed cwm recovery.
- If this is your first time installing a custom recovery choose the first option “CLOCKWORKMOD” recovery and wait for the next page to options with a list of supported devices.
- Choose a supported device from the list.
- If you are unsupported the system will tell you so in this case you need to flash a manual recovery image.
- Now select devices and click on install cwm recovery and “CLOCKWORKMOD” will be installed automatically.