Philz touch recovery is a custom recovery instead it has its touch feature. truth is this is actually an advanced edition of the popular CWM and TWRP recovery this is cwm plus everything you did not see on it. with this, you can actually adjust the touch settings such as its accuracy and sensitivity. you can even customize the layout by changing its color put background pictures and manage your files with its built-in aroma manager.
it also has a powerful backup and restores features. it is possible to select certain partitions that you only want to back up. if you are getting more curious and interested in using this read further to know how you can put it in your device.
Note: I’m not responsible for anything that happens to your device while flashing recovery your warranty may get void after this
Related Article >> How To Install Google Camera On Any Android Mobile
Pre-Requisites For Philz Touch Recovery
- it is better to have your battery charged.
- you should be rooted.
- backup apps and store externally.
Installing Philz Touch Recovery
- STEP-1 > update your USB drivers by doing this procedure to properly install.
- STEP-2 > enable USB debugging by going to
- settings>developer options>usb debugging tick its box. if you did not see developer options at first do this.
- STEP-3 > now enter fast boot mode by holding down the power button and volume down key at the same time until it turns off.
- then remove your finger on the power button only when the screen turns on. next, let go of all the buttons when you see the bootloader menu appear. use the volume keys to navigate to fast boot and press power to select.
- STEP-4 > install ADB and fastboot then open a command window inside its installation path just press shift on a keyboard while clicking the right mouse button.
- STEP-5 > connect to pc and download the latest Philz Touch Recovery file into the folder appropriate for your build.
- paste it inside the installation path mentioned on the previous step then replace the image file name to ‘philztouch.img’
- STEP-6 > to make sure if your device is recognized not just by the pc but by the command prompt to enter the command
- STEP-7 > if your serial number is present you can now proceed to the next step. if not restart pc or install drivers again.
- STEP-8 > this time installation will already by entering commands
- fastboot erase cache
fastboot flash recovery philztouch.img
- fastboot erase cache
- STEP-9 > now to finish and check type in
- fastboot reboot-recovery
- STEP-10 > you can enjoy the great features of philz touch recovery.
Related Article >> How To Install Magisk On Rooted Android Mobile