Uninstall System Apps On Android and these apps are pre-installed with your android phone or tablet. you cannot remove or delete uninstall system apps directly from your android but the root android device can do it easily.
the real problem is not with the pre-installed Google apps, many android phone makers have installed some additional bloatware apps in their devices that can cause problems to users such as drain batteries, take more space and memory show ads, etc.
Uninstall System Apps On Android Without Root
the non-rooted android users can only disable system apps. do not worry about it disabled apps are considered as uninstalled apps they not able to execute any of your code on your android. removing the system application can cause problems with your device. so if you get an error you can enable the app in the future.
- STEP-1 > go to android settings and then apps.
- STEP-2 > tap on the menu and then “show system” or “show system apps”
- STEP-3 > click the system app you want to delete.
- STEP-4 > click the disable button.
Related Article >> How To Root Android Operating System
Uninstall System Apps On Android With Root
with root access you can easily uninstall system apps from your android completely.
- STEP-1 > install system app remover app from google play.
- STEP-2 > open it and select multiple apps that you want to uninstall.
- STEP-3 > do not uninstall apps labeled with [should keep] and [key module] otherwise, your device will not work properly.
- STEP-4 > after uninstallation does reboot your device.
Related Article >> How To Flash TWRP Recovery In Your Android
How Do I Disable System Apps?
1. open your phone’s settings app.
2. tap apps.
3. tap the app you want to disable.
4. tap disable.
How Do I Uninstall System Apps?
your mobile is rooted you can uninstall system apps. go to google play > install system app remover > open it and select the app you want to uninstall > and click on uninstall