Vulkan runtime libraries are normally designed by display card manufacturers like Nvidia or AMD the problem is many users think that Vulkan runtime libraries are malware and they remove it but it is not a virus so make sure that it is there on your system nowadays we see more and more malware attacks and thus computer and internet users are more careful now.
Vulkan Run Time Libraries In Windows
Vulkan run time libraries service in task manager in windows then you think this is a virus or malware file. Vulkan is a new graphics standard just like OpenGL and DirectX. Vulkan runtime libraries installed on your pc without your permission with the Nvidia installer. Vulkan runtime libraries are used for 3d performance in gaming. many users instantly go to the control panel and then uninstall Vulkan libraries from your computer.
Related Article >> 5 Way To Fix DPC Watchdog Violation Error
Uninstall Using Apps & Features Settings
- if you are using windows 10 then go to the settings > apps & features.
- search for Vulkan Run Time Libraries.
- Vulkan Run Time Libraries installed on your computer.
- if you want uninstall application double click and select uninstall.
Uninstall Using Run window
- press windows key + r to open a Run window.
- in the Run box type appwiz.cpl and then hit ok.
- find Vulkan run time libraries. right-click on it and select uninstall/change.
- follow the steps and finish the uninstall process.
Related Article >> What Is CTF Loader (ctfmon.exe) And How To Disable It
What Are Vulkan Runtime Libraries?
> installed by nvidia when you update your video driver. but keep in mind that, it’s not malware or a virus. so do not remove it. it won’t damage the windows operating files. runtime library is always particular to the platform and compiler.
> vulkan runtime libraries are an essential part of the xna framework and all its applications. with this, xna games can be played on a windows 10 pc or on the xbox 360 game console. while the xna is a simple application the vulkan runtime libraries are something new. it allows game developers to enjoy a 3d environment that is rich in detail.
Vulkan Runtime Libraries Is A Virus?
> sometimes windows defender or anti-virus may flag Vulkan as a threat but it is not so do not remove it.